Arkema acrylic-based Durastrength® acrylic impact modifiers for siding and trim applications
Durastrength® acrylic impact modifiers offer impact resistance with optimum weatherability to siding and trim applications. Arkema’s plastic additives offer a wide range of siding and trim products.
Durastrength® impact modifiers
Durastrength® impact modifiers from Arkema provide a wide range of products for use within siding and trim applications. These modifiers have been produced with the intent to deliver optimum cost performance.
Durastrength® siding and trim products include:
- Durastrength® 200 is an acrylic impact modifier offering excellent weather resistance, impact retention and low temperature impact
- Durastrength® 320 is an acrylic impact modifier used to maintain excellent weatherability, processability and flow properties
- Durastrength® 508 is an acrylic impact modifier designed to provide excellent room and low temperature impact and unrivaled efficiency of processing
Additional Durastrength® products for siding and trim include:
Plastistrength® process aids
Plastistrength® process aids from Arkema assist in the processing of PVC, including siding and trim applications. Plastistrength® processing aids products for siding and trim include:
- Plastistrength® 576 is a processing aid for siding, designed for the development of stable, high output formulations
- Plastistrength® 557 is a general purpose processing aid designed to improve fusion for a variety of both flexible and rigid vinyl formulations
Additional Plastistrength® processing aids for siding and trim include: