Durastrength® impact modifiers
The Durastrength® acrylic impact modifier product line provides excellent performance/cost in PVC profiles, as well as greater impact strength at low temperatures.
Durastrength® impact modifiers suitable for Fence, Deck and Rail include:
- Durastrength® 535: is a highly efficient impact modifier that offers formulation flexibility through outstanding impact resistance and processability
- Durastrength® 200: for more than 25 years, it has been the leading impact modifier used in exterior durable building applications
- Durastrength® 350: is an acrylic impact modifier developped to deliver remarkable impact properties to rigid vinyl products
- Durastrength® 510: is a multi-functional acrylic impact modifier which contains unique properties allowing the elimination of added processing aids in formulations, thereby decreasing the total acrylic modifiers level needed in most formulations
Additional Durastrength® impact modifiers suitable for Fence, Deck and Rail include:
Plastistrength® processing aids
Plastistrength® processing aids for fence, deck and rail applications provide aid to the processing of PVC by decreasing plate out and promoting fusion.
Plastistrength® processing aids suitable for Fence, Deck and Rail include:
- Plastistrength® 550: is a medium molecular weight acrylic processing aid that brings enhanced fusion and processability to rigid vinyl compounds
- Plastistrength® 551: is a medium molecular weight acrylic processing aid that brings enhanced processability and good melt strength at low use levels to rigid vinyl compounds
- Plastistrength® 530: is a high molecular weight acrylic porcessing aid which offers enhanced processability, particularly adapted to foam core pipe it provides a uniform and closed-cell structure in cellular PVC.
- Plastistrength® 576: is an acrylic processing aid which provides lower processing temperatures than competititve products, in addition to an extended processing window
- Plastistrength® 770: is a lubricating acrylic processing aid that offers enhanced processability to vinyl compounds through excellent metal release properties. It improves surface quality of finished products, prevents plate-out issues and can replace external lubricant by bringing anti-sticking