Durastrength® impact modifiers
The Durastrength® acrylic impact modifier product line provides excellent performance/cost in PVC profiles, as well as greater impact strength at low temperatures.
Durastrength® provides products for fence, deck and rails including the following:
- Durastrength® 382: is a high rubber acrylic core-shell impact modifier which offers an excellent plate-out resistance level, allows a faster gelation and a wider processing window, while providing weatherability
- Durastrength® 365S: is an acrylic core-shell impact modifier that offers superior impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
- Durastrength® 367: is an acrylic core-shell impact modifier that brings improved impact properties and corner weld strength versus current non acrylic solutions, while providing weatherability
Plastistrength® processing aids
Plastistrength® processing aids for fence, deck and rail applications provide aid to the processing of PVC by decreasing plate out and promoting fusion.
Plastistrength® products for fence, deck and rail applications include the following:
- Plastistrength® 559: is a medimum-high molecular weight acrylic process aid that enhances processability at low use levels to rigid vinyl compounds, either compact or foam
- Plastistrength® 562: is high molecular weight acrylic processing aid which offers high melt strength combined with optimum PVC fusion promotion effect. It has been especially designed to improve filler dispersion
- Plastistrength® 566: is a unique ultra-high molecular weight acrylic processing aid which brings ultra-high melt strength together with excellent foam density, cellular structure and surface finish to vinyl foam
- Plastistrength® 770 is a lubricating acrylic process aid that has been designed to improve processability through the exceptional metal release properties that it delivers to vinyl compounds