Durastrength® impact modifiers
Durastrength® impact modifiers from Arkema provide a wide range of products for use within siding and trim applications. These modifiers have been produced with the intent to deliver optimum cost performance.
Durastrength® impact modifiers for siding and trim include:
- Durastrength® 365S: is an acrylic impact modifier designed for Ca/Zn applications which offers superior impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
- Durastrength® 36X: is an acrylic impact modifier designed for lead applications which brings superior impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
- Durastrength® 367: is a cost performant acrylic impact modifier which offers the best alternative to non-acrylic solution by providing improved impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
Plastistrength® processing aids
Plastistrength® processing aids from Arkema assist in the processing of PVC, including siding and trim applications.
Plastistrength® processing aids for siding and trim include:
- Plastistrength® 559: is a medium-high molecular weight acrylic processing aid for general purpose which enhances processability at low use levels to rigid vinyl compounds
- Plastistrength® 562: is a high molecular weight cost-performant acrylic processing aid, designed for highly filled formulation, and which provides high melt strength combined with PVC fusion promotion effect
- Plastistrength® 770: is a lubricating acrylic processing aid that brings enhanced processability to vinyl compounds, excellent metal release properties, improves surface quality of finished articles and prevent plate-out issues