Durastrength® impact modifiers
Durastrength® acrylic impact modifiers were developed to enhance cost performance in PVC profiles, as well as provide excellent weatherability and improve processing with better flow.
Durastrength® impact modifiers for window and door applications include:
- Durastrength® 535 is an acrylic impact modifier that provides outstanding impact properties for rigid PVC products and well suited to outdoor PVC applications
- Durastrength® 506 is a multi-functional acrylic modifier developed to provide excellent room and low temperature impact offering unequaled ease of processing
- Durastrength® 200 is the leading impact modifier for exterior building products for the last 25 years
Additional Durastrength® products for window and door applications include:
Plastistrength® processing aids
Plastistrength® processing aids for window and door applications provide help in processing of PVC by promoting fusion and improving metal strength.
Plastistrength® products for windows and doors include:
- Plastistrength® 576 is a processing aid which provides lower processing temperatures than competitors, in addition to a significantly extended processing window for PVC producers
- Plastistrength® 550 is a medium molecular weight processing aid designed to improve processability among rigid and flexible vinyl compounds
Additional Plastistrength® processing aids used in window and door applications include: