Durastrength® impact modifier
Durastrength® acrylic impact modifiers were developed to enhance cost/performance in PVC profiles, as well as provide excellent weatherability and improve processing with better flow.
Durastrength® products for window and door applications include:
- Durastrength® 382: is a high rubber acrylic impact modifier which brings gloss and high impact strength for vinyl durable applications at low use levels
- Durastrength® 365S: is a cost performant acrylic impact modifier which brings impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
- Durastrength® 367: is an acrylic impact modifier designed as the best cost-efficient alternative to non-acrylic solution, which offers superior impact properties to outdoor vinyl applications
Plastistrength® processing aid
Plastistrength® processing aids for window and door applications help in processing of PVC by promoting fusion and improving metal strength.
Plastistrength® processing aids products for window and door applications include:
- Plastistrength® 559: is a medium high molecular weight acrylic processing aid recommended for all PVC profiles and sheets produced by extrusion
- Plastistrength® 770: is a lubricating acrylic processing aid which enhances processability to vinyl compounds thanks to exceptionnal metal release properties